The Sims 4 Homeless Challenge allows you to experience the harsh and deteriorating realities of life. The Challenge allows you to live on the streets without being homeowners like others. This mod allows your Sim to survive with the use of various means to have a good life. The challenge is made to allow your Sims to look at life from a different perception. The Situations may amuse or surprise you with situations that come in your path.
- 1 How to Set-Up Homeless Challenge in Sims 4?
- 2 Tips & Tricks to Win The Homeless Challenge in Sims 4
- 3 Guide for Sims 4 Homeless Mod: Player’s Edition
- 4 Mini-Challenges
- 5 People also ask some questions
How to Set-Up Homeless Challenge in Sims 4?
The main goal of the Sims 4 Homeless challenge is to earn at least 5000 Simoleans as cash. Or you must have your house to complete the challenge or get things done. After finishing the challenge, the restrictions associated with can be removed if you want to continue challenging.
Set up, Challenge Rules & Regulations
If you want to play Sims 4 Homeless Challenge Sims, the complete set-up process for the challenge is as follows:
- First, create your adult or young adult character of Sims character. Make sure that clothes for Sims give a perfect homeless look.
- Now, buy an empty lot for a house regardless of the size.
- Set the total value to zero for your Sims character. You can do this by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + C. than turn on the cheat command.
- Now enter the command “Money 0”. The account of your Sims will be empty.
- Until your Sims is engaged or married your Sim must not move out of the plot.
- You must quit getting any type of job.
- You can add only the items you get from outside the lot like seeds or can be added.
Tips & Tricks to Win The Homeless Challenge in Sims 4
When playing the Sims 4 Homeless Challenge, Sims might feel tough to fill up needs without a home. Also, with no job to fill your pockets, it is harder to save money. So, some tricks and tips you can use in the game during the Homeless Challenge. Also, you can create your tricks as you progress in the Sims challenge.
Here are some Tips & Tricks to use while playing the Homeless challenge
- Collect medals, crystals, frogs, posters, fish, fossils, etc.
- For gardening, collect all plants & seeds from the roadside. Put them all in your lot.
- After getting permits to the Sims Klepto Trait, you can steal things & earn money from it.
- The Sims can get an option to ask for loans from close friends. For that Sims must have to reach 7 levels.
- To further fill up your needs you can visit friends or community.
One thing you must remember isn’t a CC which can be used as a multiplayer mode.
Guide for Sims 4 Homeless Mod: Player’s Edition
- You can sleep on a bench of the park or garden if you lack proper space to sleep.
- Collect plants as per your requirement.
- Sell the crystals after digging up any space.
- 2020 Breed the frogs periodically in 8 hours
- Refrain from keeping the stuff unused or being a hoarder.
- Go for fishing daily to earn some money without investing anything.
- During the Sims 4 homeless challenge, the amazing way to earn money is by growing dragon fruit.
The Sims 4 Homeless Challenge is tough that your Sim is experiencing. Your Sim can spend your energy & time in mini-challenges comes throughout the game. After finishing the challenges you will gain more points.
The Auntie Edna Challenge
The Sims 4 Auntie Edna Challenge gives you chance to earn extra money. In Auntie Edna’s challenge, Sims relative gets impressed by the way Sims handle. Even though in the bad circumstances of Sims. In this mini-challenge, Sims can gain around 2000 Simoleans.
Requirements – If your Sim has one skill you gain 7 points. And if your Sim has two unique skills, you gain 5 points.
The Building Permit
The Sims 4 Building Permit challenge allows Sims to start building on your plot. You can also make furniture as per your need.
Requirements – The Mini Challenge will costs Sims about 600 simoleans.
The Sims 4 Domestic Worker Challenge allows your Sims to make some household facilities. The Sims can also gain some Simoleons.
Requirements – Sims have to buy clean clothes of around 160 simoleans. Also, your Sim must have a minimum of 3 skills. Skills must be from the list consist of Cooking, Handiness, Gourmet Cooking. Also, any of these traits Speedy Cleaner, Neat & Mentor.
People also ask some questions
How do you do the homeless challenge on Sims 4?
If you want to play Sims 4 homeless Challenge on Sims 4, then follow the stated steps:
- First, create your young adult or complete adult Sim. Provide our created Sim with clean clothes.
- Buy an empty lot for Sim irrespective of Size. You can use cheat codes to Set the total account of Sim to zero.
- In Homeless Challenge your Sims will not any job.
- Also, the items can not be placed in your lot. You have to gather things from outside to put in the lot.
- If your Sim is married or engaged then you can leave them alone.
Can you be homeless in the Sims 4?
Your Sim can be homeless in the Sims 4. For that, you have to select the Homeless Challenge. Your Sim will all their belongings & live even without a home. The traits like klepto, moocher, angler, etc will help your Sim to face challenge properly.