Clearing the cache files will avoid gameplay problems. This also helps when your game doesn’t start. Clearing the cache will improve the performance of the game. To ensure the stability of the game it is good to do it. Clearing cache will solve a lot of issues.
Sims 4 How to Clear Cache
The Sims 4 cache files are in Docs/ Electronic Arts / The Sims 4. The file location is the same for both PC and MAC. You can clear cache in steps:
- Clear Localthumbscache.package file. This will fix gameplay bugs.
- Go in Cache Folder and clear all files which end in .cache.
- Go back to the folder and Clear Cache Folder but not the actual one.
Sims 4 How to Clear Cache on PS4
You can clear the cache on PS4 in simple steps:
- Turn off your PS4 to clear cache. In rest mode, it will not work.
- Shutting your PS4 will blink Light.
- Disconnects Power Cord from Console. It is necessary to disconnect from PS4 to clear cache files.
- Wait for 40 Seconds, then connect the cord into PS4.
Now you can check the performance of Game by starting the system.
Sims 4 Save Cleaner
Save Cleaner is the tool to clear unnecessary saved files. This tool will boost your save loading. It takes less time to do it. To use it, first select the save from the folder. Then press the cleaning button. You can also use clear memory during game play. This will not have any impact on your game play.
Sims 4 How To Clear Cache on Xbox One
Similar to PC/PS4, Clearing the Cache will improve your Performance. You can not clear the cache from a simple menu like others. You have to perform the following steps:
- Using Power Button, Turn Off the Xbox.
- Once it is Powered Down, disconnect the cord.
- After waiting for a minute, turn on the Console. Watch for the indicator to appear. Your cache files will now be cleared.