Children in Sims 4 use Skills that defer from Adults. There are four skills possible in Sims 4. Skills are lost as they reach to Teenagers. These skills are helpful to learn other skills faster. Working on Skills you achieve many child aspirations.
Sims 4 Motor Skills
Motor Skill is essential in Sims 4 for all the children. This skill enables your Sim to Jump, Run and Walk. Motor Skills can be increased by staying Energized. For this, you can drink Oolong Tea.
It affects dexterity based adult skills like programming and fitness. Motor Skills can be gained by playing at parks and playgrounds.
Sims 4 Child Aspirations
Before the children adopt Adult aspiration, they use their aspiration to work. When a baby grows to a child, the first trait and child’s aspiration is chosen. Some child aspiration is shown below:
- Artistic Prodigy: Adult Skills can build faster who achieves this aspiration.
- Rambunctious Scamp: Achieving this you can gain physical skills fast.
- Whiz Kid: Mental Skill can learn faster by achieving this aspiration.
Sims 4 Go To School
In Sims 4 you can choose two different educational institutions. They are elementary school and High School. Sims will find institutions in-game gallery. Before school days start, you can also customize the buildings. You can learn many subjects to develop skills. The Sims 4: Go To School Mod Pack works only in the original game.
Sims 4 Child Skills
Child skills are helpful to gain adult skills faster. Building their Skills will assure our Sims Successful. Some Skill is as follows:
- Mental Skill: It is related to programming, logic, and gaming. It helps your children ready for high school.
- Creativity Skills: It is related to painting and writing skills.
- Social Skill: It will help your Sim to have a nice conversation with other Sims. This also helps to chain Charisma Skill faster.
- Motor Skill: It is easy to gain by using monkey bars or playing at the playground.
Sims 4 Toddler Skills
In Sims, 4 toddlers have 5 skill sets. They are Imagination, thinking, potty, Communication and Movement. Skills unlock new abilities of a child. When you play at full autonomy it changes the behavior of Al. This helps you to see them growing mature. Potty Skill has Ideal Mood which helps to gain experience.
Sims 4 Child Skills Cheats
If you don’t need to do anything to gain skills. You can use Cheats to max your Skill Sets. Following are cheats for various skills:
- Mental Skill: Press Control+ Shift+ C and then type stats.set_skill_level_Child_mental X
- Creative Skill: Press Control+ Shift+ C and then type stats.set_skill_level_Child_Creative X
- Motor Skill: Press Control+ Shift+ C and then type stats.set_skill_level_Child_motor X
Here X is level you want.